Forum for Mental Health Issues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alcohol addiction

Go down

Alcohol addiction Empty Alcohol addiction

Post by Shot-Down Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:05 am

Hi com.

Is here someone with an addiction to alcohol? Well I am and it's breaking me up. It's frustrating me really damn hard but I'm not able to get out of this situation.

I started when I was 16. I got in trouble at home, in fights with my parents and brother and well, puberty kicked in. It wasn't easy dealing with me. I started drinking beer with my school friends after school and that's how it actually started. It was "cool". I drank beer with them every evening, even if they didn't drank that much. I loved the feeling I got when drinking. Everything was okay, funny and absolutely no stress.

I started drinking at home, in my room. I always had beer in my room and when I didn't, I stole from the refrigerator, my dads beer. I'm living on my own now, I'm 19 years old, and every day is so hard for me because of this addiction. It's a normal thing for me to wake up with a hangover. But it ruines my school, my jobs and social life.

Please dont judge.

Shot-Down

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum