Forum for Mental Health Issues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stress problem pfff

2 posters

Go down

Stress problem pfff Empty Stress problem pfff

Post by Catlover1993 Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:25 am

Hi there,

Two weeks ago I moved to another city with my boyfriend, we live together. He found a job over there and we decided to move because it was a hard time for him to find a job. I'm currently looking for another job and without success.. We won't be able to get through with only my boyfriends salary, so there's a lot of pressure for me to find a job in this new city. I'm just very stressed out at the moment and I'm very sensitive to stress which doesn't really help... So I wanted to share my story, maybe some tips how to calm myself down are very welcome.. Crying or Very sad

Catlover1993

Back to top Go down

Stress problem pfff Empty Re: Stress problem pfff

Post by 21Heathens Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Hey!
Thanks for sharing your story, I kinda know how you feel.
I moved from The Netherlands to England to be with my boyfriend after doing long distance for 1,5 year.
And atm we can't afford our own place yet, I really wanna work but I'm not able to work yet because of my anxiety problems.
We live in with his parents and brother, and They're amazing for letting me stay with them but obviously we want our own place.
So unfortunately no tips from me but at least you know you're not alone and I'm sure you'll find a way out of this situation!

21Heathens

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum