Forum for Mental Health Issues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlfriend very jealous

2 posters

Go down

Girlfriend very jealous Empty Girlfriend very jealous

Post by Blaze Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:24 am

Hello,

I'm here to share my problem, and hopefully get tips on how I can help my girl to feel save in our relationship again.

Here comes the situation. I have a good friend who happens to be a girl. I got to know her a long time ago and since then we talk a lot on the phone or chat. At first, everything was fine. My girlfriend accepted me the way I was, with my friend because I knew her long before I got to know my girlfriend. But now, she seems to be jealous all the time when I speak to my friend. She's controlling my chats, looking into my phone to see when and for how long I've been calling with this girl and when I ask her why she's doing that, she simply answers that she doesn't know.

I don't want my girlfriend to think I would cheat on her with this girl. I just want to be able to be friends with her, you know? I don't understand why she doesn't trust me, nothing ever happened..

Blaze.

Blaze

Back to top Go down

Girlfriend very jealous Empty Re: Girlfriend very jealous

Post by loveme2morrow Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:40 pm

I'm sorry to see that your girl friend is jealous that much. I think that must be very painful for you too, but to her also.

I think you two need to have a serious talk about this problem. Have you tried that?

loveme2morrow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum